Yes Bank Recruitment For Collections Manager- Apply Online. Yes Bank off campus drive For B.A/M.A(Finance)Graduates in Chandigarh. Candidates should visits customers basis allocation received and collect overdue payments by building relationships either through field visits or by calls. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link.
About Yes Bank :
Yes, Bank Limited is an Indian Private Sector Bank headquartered in Mumbai and was founded by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapur in 2004.It offers a wide range of banking and financial products for corporate and retail customers through retail banking and asset management services.
Yes Bank Recruitment Details :
Company Name: Yes Bank
Role: Collections Manager
Pay or Salary: Best in Industry
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree(Finance)
Job Location: Chandigarh.
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree(Finance).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducts market research to understand consumers, competition, and current market conditions to help identify new business opportunities.
- Works towards maintaining and enhancing relationships with key customer accounts and ensure maximum collections.
- Provides the necessary intensity for high ticket accounts and ensures delinquency is cured.
- Handles customer escalations and provide resolution.
- Works closely with agencies and other executives for timely resolution of accounts.
- Completes all documentation and CRM updating to ensure adherence to established guidelines and maintenance of the highest quality standards of documentation, client communication, and process compliance.
- Works in close coordination with relevant BUs to ensure smooth and quick turnaround of transactions as and when required.
- Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are monitored and achieved during the course of the year.
- Takes ownership of his/her own learning agenda by identifying development needs in consultation with the reporting manager and working towards bridging the gaps through various means which go beyond just training.
- Understands the competencies relevant to his/her role, and works towards displaying as well as developing these effectively.
- Keeps abreast of relevant professional/industry developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional networks.
Important Links for Job Updates
Like Us on Facebook – Like Here ♥
Join Us on Telegram – Join Here ♥
Follow on Twitter – Follow Here ♥
Join Facebook Group – Join Now ♥
Follow on Instagram-Follow Here ♥
Join Whatsapp Group – Join Here ♥
Skills Required :
- Written and spoken English is essential.
- Knowledge of local language in regional markets is beneficial
Documents Required :
Candidates Keep the below documents while going to attend the online interview like below docs.
- 2 Updated Resume
- Govt Id Proof PAN and Aadhar is mandatory
- 2 photos
- Educational Certificates
How To Apply For Yes Bank Recruitment 2020:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the below-mentioned link. Aspirants, before going to apply online please check all information like qualification, job location, salary, etc.
BPO Jobs – Check Here
Today’s Latest Walkins – Check Here
Latest Govt Jobs – Click Here
Today’s Off-Campus Drives – Check Here
FAQ on Yes Bank Recruitment :
How to Apply For Yes Bank Recruitment?
Ans: Candidates should apply online through the above link. Please keep all documents while going to apply online. and note down all reference numbers for the future purpose.
What is The Selection Process for Yes Bank Recruitment?
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
What Is The Salary Range For Collections Manager in Yes Bank Recruitment?
- Collections Manager Yearly package INR 3,50,000 -5,75,000 PA. (approximately).
Does Walkin2day.com Provide Yes Bank Recruitment Details in the future?
Ans: Yes, We provide all job updates including Yes Bank Job updates whenever recruitment there in the future.
[table id=7 /]
Dear aspirant, I hope you get all the information. Please check all the information above carefully while going to interview or apply online. Our team will update the latest jobs on this website. Please keep visiting our website daily. Bookmark our website Walkin2day.com for more updates. Please note that we are providing job information from the web. we are not Job providers.
Donate and Support to Walkin2day.com – Donate Here Rs. 10